CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

I hate my job

well today i had a meeting with my boss who informed me i will be working only 32 hours a week from now on..... it sucks but it gives me a chance to explore other options like with my business and all. the wife is good with it also and that is always good. when i went into the meeting that happened to be at the end of the day on friday i thought they were going to let me go since lay offs are happening in the bizz, LOL but this is much better!!!!!

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Oh babe it is money so do not hate it. We have been through way worse! I LOVE YOU MORE

Mrs. H said...

That stinks, I guess. LOL

I am supposed to work 32 hours a week, don't know when the last time I did that was. Of course I don't need to afford all that beer. :)

Hang in there, you'll probably find something even better adn 32 hours is still way better then NO hours.

MOVIEMAN said...

The good thing is that you DIDN'T get laid off. Hang in there, things will get better.