CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

FatherHood

Hello to all, I am new to this so take it easy on me, LOL this is my first Father's day weekend and so far it is great I have spent alot of time these pass couple of days with my little man and it has been fun..... My wife has been laid up due to a surgery so it has just been time for the guys, alot of playing on the floor and watching the SCI-FI channel. Hopfuly I will be able to make it out side to mow the back yard when he is down for a nap, LOL thinking of a Bar-B-Q for the holiday so it needs to be cleened up back there..... And on a good note I am attemping to stop chewing Copenhagen it has been four days and still it feels like i am coming out of my skin I hope it gets better, LOL maybe i can replace it with beer??

5 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

LOL I love you

The Baron said...

well..... I love you to HOTTIE

Mrs. H said...

you should stop the beer too get it all over with at once! Oh and you're a jackass!
one more thing, happy fathers day

The Baron said...

LOL, give the brother one vice....

MOVIEMAN said...

That would be cool if you quit the chew. Never quit the beer. That would be bad.

Love ya in a non gay way.