CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A creative day

Beleive it or not I was messing around with Google earth and I found the house were Todd was built LOL we moved into this house when I was 4 years old and my parents finaly moved and sold it about 6 years ago...



these are some pics of are dinning room table I got sole tile from work and WAMO I'm going to grout it to fill in the spaces tomorrow and pick up som trim for the sides..... It's Fo Art damn it!!!!


2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Is that the D&D house?No seriously that is cool. I love you, thanks for working on the table. It will look great when it is finished. I love you more!

MOVIEMAN said...

Looks like a cool table. I wish I was there. Have some breakfast, drink a beer, and just kick back.

Have a great day.