CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

40 years Old

Well everyone I have made it to 40 years and I feel like it LOL.
had a party last night went pretty good until my mother-n-law opened her mouth about the way I talk to Kenny.... go figure her own son talks way worst then I but lets try to put good old Todd in his place!!! Well lets say after that little talk down it kind of set the mood for the rest of the night for me I figure there are lines that should never be crossed but she figures she is above that and she can pass judgement in my house, LOL I dont think so if it wasnt for my loving wife wanting to be here I would have moved back to Pheonix last year. and a update in the Ninja I got from my brother-n-law..... still not running LOL he has told me the parts have been on order for two months now and still nothing? sounds a little fishy to me every time I mention I should just take it to the shop to get fixed every one around me tells me " Oh no dont do that and spend the money the parts will be here soon " everyone around here is so fucking concerned about how much money we have and are spending it's a fucking joke.... maybe one day they will finaly open there eyes and see I dont give a fuck what they think LOL.
well I think I have vented enuff about all of this just it put me in a bad mood last night and I am still pissed about it today I even stayed home from church because I didnt want to run into my MONSTER-N-LAW it must be awful lonely up there all alone on that pedastal for her HA HA finaly I got the last word LOL

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

wow! I hope your wife doesn't read this. LOL

Of course I would love nothing more than for you guys to move back to Phoenix. I'm sure Dave could put in a good word for ya at his job and I love his office. I know that isn't going to happen though.

I didn't know the ninja didn't work, that stinks.

Sorry your party ended up craptastic.

Hang in there old man, we love ya!

The Baron said...

LOL this is nothing that I havent already told her.... and dont get me wrong the party was great besides that and Stephie did a great job putting it all together gee I love that woman!!!!! and about the bike everyone keeps telling me to wait on it and it will be fixed soon? even though I could have had it in the shop and running now LOL it just seems like he is draggin his feet on it LOL it's a priority for me to have it on the road but for everyone else it goes to the back of the bus ha ha. Love ya wish you could have made it to the party I missed you getting drunk and crying for my MILF to come home with you ha ha ha.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I am sorry you are miserable.

The Baron said...

LOL I'm not miserable if anybody knows me they know that I like to get alittle respect.... If not anywhere, in my own house! I feel somtimes that are life is a open book and I have issues about that as we all know ha ha.I love you all and that you for letting me vent :)

caputd said...

holy crap!