CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Financial Employee Leasing.....


Will I got to work today and all seemed well..... until last break when my boss called me into his office and let me go!!!!! can you fucking beleive it, LOL he tells me there was not enuff work to keep me on.... no fucking shit I sit around trying to look busy all frigging day just waiting for the hammer to drop it was classic when i sat down in his office that was the first thing i asked ( am i getting fired) LOL he tells me his story and I start to laugh at him and he sat there with a deer in the head light look and said he was very sorry and as i stood up.... I said I wasnt and was glad it was over, I didnt need a crystal ball to tell my future with that company ha ha.


wish me luck all because i am on the hunt for but another job in sunny Florida!!!!!

Oh I thought I would put this picture up for you all because nothing appears what it really is untill it is to late, LOL

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

that blows. Good luck to you on your search. Hopefully something even better comes along.

The Baron said...

Thank you.... the first day out looking it was not fun but it was educational I think I have found alot of good leeds here in town as well in Sarasota an Ft Myers just looking at the bigger picture you know how that goes, LOL the further away the drive the more the money and yes people I am trying to make it work out in my new town....

Mrs. H said...

the further the drive the more gas usage in that gas hog. LOL. Of course you are trying to make it work dumbass. Who thinks otherwise?